PUBLIC SPEAKING


Oola..hai guys.. how are you? Since I'm taking BEL 260 for this 2nd semester, the journey must be very challenging.. On my first seminar, our lecturers have been told us to do public speaking in front of the class.
She gave the title and I'm going to be 3rd person to speak.. Oh gosh! 



It will be held on the next seminar. I'm going to talk about ''Some people believe that chicken soup can cure any illness''.


OoOoPssss..not this one la.. but this real picture..


Yummy! I'm so hungry when I see this picture..


 That's a good topic to talk.. But,..I'm too nervous.. 


Too many things I have been thinking about right now.. and for this reason, I'm searching in the internet to get some tips how to conquer public speaking fear.. here's what I found.. For those my friend who are going to be the next victim (hehehe) take a look this tips also.. Sharing is Caring! ^_^






Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 Komen membina:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi komen.. (^_^)*